The Student News Site of Musselman High School

The Cider Press

The Cider Press

The Cider Press

Tennis Snapshot
Tennis Snapshot
March 15, 2024
Stanley Tumblers
Stanley Tumblers
March 14, 2024

Winter Fashion: Uggs

The chilly winter season brings the opportunity for so many things, including memorable joy and time to strengthen bonds with family and friends. It is safe to say that most people absolutely love the holiday season. Many are also undeniably excited for the cute and cozy outfits that the chilly air gives us the chance to wear. Here at MuHS we see our student body following a lot of fashion trends.

This winter season the classic UGG slippers are trending again. They are seen everywhere in the community, especially among our wonderful student body. Both boys and girls are wearing these desirable sheepskin slippers with luscious, fuzzy suede and intricate stitching around the ankle and heel.

There are mixed feelings about these slippers though. Some say they are the comfiest shoes they have ever worn, while others think they are extremely uncomfortable and tend to slip off easily. Many prefer to risk comfort for style; however, some rather not give up comfort and style outfits that are both comfortable and fashionable.

The Ugg Tasman Slippers are the specific style that is trending this season. They are fairly easy to style. These slippers are often seen being worn with tall or ankle-length white Nike socks and black leggings or sweatpants. It can be somewhat difficult to style these with jeans. But if you find the right shirt it will look nice and cozy. However, our students are only seen wearing sweaters and hoodies with these slippers.

The holidays are a very enjoyable time for many, and wearing cute outfits in the winter. If you enjoy cozy outfits like this in the winter, then the Ugg slippers are a fantastic addition and will keep you nice and toasty.