New Principal Joins the Appleman Family

Aaliyah Peyton, Journalist

This year Musselman High School saw some changes in administration. One of those changes was the introduction of Mr. Pittsnoggle has joined the staff in the main building as the disciplinarian principal for upperclassmen this school year.

This is Mr. Pittsnoggle’s second year of being a principal, but his first year with us. Previously he taught at Martinsburg High School, Hedgesville High School, and North Middle School as a physical education teacher. He received his teaching degree at West Virginia State University majoring in physical education.

When asked about his goal for MuHS, he stated, “My goal for the school is maintaining a good and safe structured environment. I think that’s important for any school especially our own. By doing so, students can learn without distractions.”

Mr. Pittsnoggle also explained that what drew him to Musselman was several things, but one that stood out the most was the environment.

“It’s warm and welcoming, which is an awesome thing for a school to have,” stated Pittsnoggle.

In his free time outside of school, Pittsnoggle enjoys spending time with his children and also enjoys his favorite sport which is basketball. His favorite basketball teams are WVU and the Orlando Magic. He loves to eat pepperoni pizza, but if he could choose anywhere to eat it would at Black Rock where he would get a steak.