The Student News Site of Musselman High School

The Cider Press

The Cider Press

The Cider Press

Tennis Snapshot
Tennis Snapshot
March 15, 2024
Stanley Tumblers
Stanley Tumblers
March 14, 2024

Christmas Parade and 5K race bring holiday cheer to Inwood

The 2023 Inwood Christmas Parade and 5K race brought the community cheer on December 3rd. There were many floats and sponsors from all over the community, and plenty of support from our Musselman students.

Regan Miller, a senior at MuHS who was Miss. Applemen in the parade, believed that the parade was a great time for all: “It was an amazing experience and I’m so grateful to represent this great school and community.”

Several groups from the community could be recognized such as the Applemen Marching Band, middle school basketball teams, and our young students in various groups throughout the community.

MuHS teacher, Mrs. Reynolds, shared her favorite part of the parade was, stating, “My daughter performing with her cheer team for Mountain Ridge Middle.”

This experience was special for Mrs.Reynolds. She stated “Our family is coming from an active duty military background. We have moved around a lot in the last 12 years, and most recently moving to Berkeley County in 2021. This was my first time at the parade, and I have to say that my heart was full seeing the community show up to support one another and embrace all the joy that the season brings us.” As the Cider Press were grateful for the new and old teachers to be a part of this community and cherish moments like these for new people.